Streaming log and event data from multiple sources, in various formats, can be overwhelming and time-consuming to manage.
Centralizing logs from multiple sources requires manual resources and multiple tools, slowing down your time to getting value from the data. CHAOSSEARCH instantly consolidates all of your log data sources into one centralized location on S3 where you can automatically catalog, group, normalize, and manage data for further analysis.
- Stop spending hours collecting, organizing and formatting log and event data from multiple locations.
- Simply stream your data into S3 and let CHAOSSEARCH do the rest – never move it again.
- Easily organize your data – Create folders, sub-folders and tags.
- CHAOSSEARCH automatically indexes data into a standardized universal file format – regardless of file source, type, or format
- Automatically discover and normalize log data streamed into S3 from Logstash, AWS or your application and make it available to search or query from Elasticsearch API or Kibana.
- Automatically collect, organize and standardize your log and event data for easy and cost-effective storage, retrieval and analysis.
- Using CHAOSSEARCH’s scalable, distributed architecture, easily manage hundreds of terabytes of data.
- Don’t worry about the cost or performance of your growing data. CHAOSSEARCH will manage it all at a cost that won’t break your budget.
Save hours of collecting, organizing and standardizing your log and event data with CHAOSSEARCH.Request Trial