Data collection and storage is critical.
Some compliance standards mandate data retention for 7 years or more! When facing an audit, the majority of employee hours are dedicated to simply chasing flat files around and attempting to extract the same types of data from all of them. CHAOSSEARCH assures that you have the right data at your fingertips, centralized and normalized to save time and resources when an auditor comes knocking.
- With increasing emphasis on security and compliance, it is inevitable that your business will go through an audit, either by choice or at the demand of your customers. Be prepared
- Ensure the quality, organization, and accessibility of ALL your long-term log and event data so that when the audit process begins, you can streamline and prioritize your team’s time and resources
- Rapidly search archived data without needing to re-import it into a separate database
- During an audit, more quickly utilize your fully indexed and centrally stored data, in a standardized, universal format
- Reduce days and weeks of manual searching and querying historic flat files
- Get access to years of organized and structured historical data that’s immediately available to be searched or queried. Readily run
reports on compliance requirements or important regulatory data
- Conduct ad-hoc search and query over large, extended multi-year data sets
Rapidly search historical log and event files for compliance without re-importing data into a separate database.