Log data is exploding, and it’s expensive to retain.
Most businesses archive or delete log and event data after a few days or weeks because it’s too cost-prohibitive to retain with existing log management solutions. But long-term log and event data can provide insight into the product, system, and security patterns and trends over time. Built as a data fabric on top of S3, CHAOSSEARCH has extended the Elasticsearch API to offer the world’s first cost-effective solution to search, query, and visualize terabytes of log data over weeks, months, and years.
- Search and analyze months and years of log and event data stored within your own S3 infrastructure to identify trends and patterns
- With data insight over months and years, you will uncover information about your business — from performance trends to security
anomalies — that doesn’t show up in a 7-14 day log window
- Conduct text search or more sophisticated relational queries including data aggregation and correlation from within the same interface — all in your S3
- Create joins and aggregations that can be published as a queryable or searchable index
- Search and query log data either through the API or visualize using Kibana
- Fully index all your data automatically as it streams into S3
- Reduce the cost of your data footprint by 10X – 1 TB indexes to
- Data size = data cost — store more log data, search more log data
Search the tail. Achieve long-term visibility and insight into years of log and event data… at 1/10 of your current costs.