Most businesses either limit indexing, archive or delete log and event data after a few days or weeks because it’s too expensive to store in Elastic Stack.
But, long-term log and event data can provide insight into product, customer and business patterns and trends over time. With a tight integration into Elastic Stack and S3, CHAOSSEARCH offers the world’s first cost-effective option for storing and searching log and event data for weeks, months and years.
- Quickly search years of log and event data via Elasticsearch API and Kibana.
- New file format indexes data at 1/10th the size of Elasticsearch.
- Store more log data, search more log data.
- Automatically catalog and group log and event data as it streams into S3.
- Create organized groups that can be independently managed and prioritized.
- Manage data by source, type, format, date or S3 object tag.
- Quickly move log and event data into a cost-effective warm cluster backed by S3.
- Support both fast text search and relational queries from a single platform.
- Reduce the size, cost and complexity of your hot Elastic Stack.
- Refocus DevOps on more strategic initiatives.
Achieve long term visibility and insight into years of log and event data…at 1/10 of your current costsRequest Trial